Alicja Blada-Edgeley a counsellor, mental health consultant, clinical supervisor and domestic abuse specialist.
My name is Alicja and I can help you with your mental health problems. I’ve worked with lots of people just like you, so don’t struggle alone just give me a call, email me or use the contact form below.
I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
I follow BACP ethical guidance and attend monthly supervision.
- Master of Arts (MA) – The Manchester Metropolitan University 2014-2016
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling– The Manchester Metropolitan University 2014-2016
- Psychology with Abuse Studies BSc (Hons)– The Manchester Metropolitan University 2011-2014
- Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
- Fundamentals of working with couples, Juliet Grayson, 2019
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA England), 2018
- Providing Good Clinical Supervision (APT), 2018
- Engage by Emily Alison, 2018
- Gateway Programme (Tools4Change), 2016
- Freedom Programme, 2015
- Introduction to CBT, 2016
- LGBT Awareness Training, 2015
- Domestic abuse Level 1 and 2, 2015
I speak fluent English and Polish